Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Sin that i carry on my shoulders , I Bid Farewell's first poem on blogger


I Bid Farewell's first poem in Blogger.
Warning : This may contain religious beliefs  and personal things .
readers discretion is advised. 
this will be a series if people like it and ask for more 

The Sin that i carry on my shoulders

I call myself a believer , but yet never stand up to it.
I reinforce the beliefs on others and yet, never on my self.
oh what a sinful i am.
i force my beliefs on others and never listen what they believe in and yet  I don't believe in them much myself, 
oh what a sinful i am.
i discipline others about there beliefs and yet, i don't discipline my self 
oh what sinful i am. 

Sinful as i can be , but redemption is right next to me
and yet i don't want to see it right besides me .

My World is swirled with the fog of the dark
and yet , there is still light in me .

Oh the one who created this world, will you ever find to forgive me ?
his is caring yet devine.

By I Bid FareWell

done in 26.82014 11:00

No comments:

Post a Comment